TIB Transportation Insurance Brokers is the nation’s largest brokerage firm dedicated to the passenger transportation industry. Our specialization and commitment to the transportation industry ensures that you will receive the right insurance program for your particular needs. By focusing only on the transportation marketplace, we can devote the energy and resources necessary to be at the leading edge of the transportation insurance field.
Types of Operations:
- Charter Buses
- Sightseeing Buses
- Airport Buses
- Transit Buses
- School Buses
- Shuttle Vans
- Van Pools
Insurance Brokerage Services:
- Automobile Liability
- Physical Damage
- General Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Garage Liability
- Garagekeeper’s Legal Liability
- Excess/Umbrella Liability
- Property Coverage
Our goal is to work together to take care of our clients. We offer high quality services, trouble-free relationships, and rapid response to your needs through the strength of our national network:
- Representatives throughout the country
- Convenient toll-free phone numbers
- National insurance carriers
- A strong commitment to the transportation industry
- Participation in regional, state and national transportation associations
At TIB, commercial transportation insurance is not a sideline – it’s our only business – and we are committed to the transportation industry. We are problem-solving specialists with diverse and extensive insurance experience, led by the following skilled management team:
Larry Kalior, President. Larry attended Cal State Northridge with a major in Business Administration. Before entering the insurance arena, he managed a family-owned bus business for four years. He purchased All-Ways Insurance Agency in 1981 and TIB was formed in 1986.
Jeff McAnany, Executive Vice President. Jeff attended San Diego State University with a major in Business Administration. His insurance experience includes management positions with Geico Insurance and Knollwood Insurance Brokerage, and managing the New Business Development Department for Sedgwick James in Los Angeles. Jeff joined TIB in April 1995.
Karen Beaudry, Financial Controller. Karen graduated Magna Cum Laude from National University with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. She has 30+ years’ experience in all facets of the Insurance industry, on both the Risk and the Brokerage sides of business.
She has been involved in Personal and Commercial Lines, Life and Health and Annuities lines of Insurance accounting and finance.
Lori Miller, Vice President, Operations. Lori has been involved in the insurance industry for more than 28 years, including 4 years with Covina Insurance Services and 2 years as commercial lines manager at Western Frontier Insurance Agency. Lori joined TIB in 1987.
- James Wishengrad, Sales
- Mark Freeark, Sales
- Laurie Cater-Phillips, Sales
- Joe Ortiz, Sales
- Favi Haygood, Marketing Manager
- Charles Brower, Regional Vice President
- Mike Opie, Director of Broker Relations
- John McCann, Account Executive, Sales
- Kristen Arnone, Account Executive, Sales
- Michael Leinenbach, Account Executive, Sales
- Sackett Cook, Regional Vice President
- Ben Cook, Sales
- Brenda Anderson Thompson, Regional Vice President
- Greg Black, Sales
- Bob Anderson, Regional Vice President
- Tom Foley, Regional Vice President